Saturday, October 15, 2005

Just thought I would send a quick e-mail! I am going to Costa Rica! I am actaully going next Sat. the 22nd and I will return to Denver on the 30th!

So, if you don't mind, I may be sending some e-mails from the the Rich Coast!!

Tyson and Barb will be down there as well, so I will be able to meet up with them, and see what Costa Rica has to offer, as well as Antonia is meeting me at the airport and we are going to venture out into the unknown.

My in country coordinator with i-to-i has arranged for Antonia and I to be picked up from the airport and then we will stay at a very basic hostel where our i-to-i volunteers stay. I am excited to meet some of them. At least the ones I have been talking to for months about going.

Then Tyson and Barb leave the 27th, Antonia leaves the 28th, so I will spend the 28th and 29th visiting the different projects that i-to-i has from the building, sea turtle conservation, community development or maybe some of the schools where our volunteers teach English. (at least that is the initial game plan).

Either way, yet another adventure! Cannot WAIT!!! Hope you are doing well!!

Melanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home